Being the best for your employees and customers is at the heart of every small business. Priority Health wants to be the best for you by providing better partnerships that lead to better benefits.
That’s why we don’t want you to miss out on what Priority Health can offer you and your employees, including:
- The 2nd largest health plan in Michigan
- Accepted by 97% of primary care doctors and hospitals statewide1 + 1 Million nationwide with Cigna2
- Worldwide urgent and emergency coverage
- Full menu of competitively priced HMO/POS/PPO plans
- Small group ACA plans as well as Level Funded options
- Personalized customer service
1According to the Michigan Department of Insurance and Financial Services 2020 Individual and Small Group network filings, excluding out-of-state and Upper Peninsula providers. Network varies by plan.
2Priority Health is an independent company and not an affiliate of Cigna. Any Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc.