Need a traditional online service that lets you sort hundreds of bidding opportunities quickly to find those that meet your unique requirements?
- Provides detailed information about Michigan’s construction bidding opportunities statewide and/or by region.
- Information includes project name, location, bid date, owner and design team, and continuously updated bidders list.
- Unlimited access to plans, specs, and addenda.
- Sophisticated filtering and tracking features.
- Daily Email Updates about project changes.
- Nightly email notices of projects that match your search criteria.
- Order hard copy of bidding documents or print to local device.
- Service includes five (5) seat licenses.
Request a Demo
By “clicking” on the Project Title, users will be able to access the PROJECT DETAILS page for complete project information.
The default PROJECT DETAILS TAB allows users to review project information such as title, bid date and time, estimated cost, project location, project type, category of work, and scope of work.
VIRTUAL PLANROOM subscribers are able to access other important information, including notes, time and locations for pre-bid meetings and site visits, detailed contact information for the project owner and design team, and a list of contractors who are bidding the project.